What’s the best way to make cells when you’re getting started with paint pouring? The flip pour.
One way to do this is to willy nilly toss paint in a cup and cross your fingers, hoping your canvas turns out.
But what if you want to understand what’s happening? What if you don’t want to guess that the colors stay bright or that it makes cells?
That’s why I created Flip Pour Secrets, to save you time and quickly get you to the fun of paint pouring. The secrets I share are the nuances of paint pouring.
So how did I figure out these nuances or secrets? A lot of trial and error, a lot of canvases, a lot of things that didn’t work. Every one of those pours added to my understanding.
That’s why I’m able to break it down step-by-step for you in Flip Pour Secrets and save you the time and expense of all that trial and error.
- Find out how to mix your paint and pouring medium without a recipe and get the perfect ratio you want with any brand of paint or pouring medium.
- Know which type of mixtures will get you the most vibrant cells
- Discover the importance of how you add the paint to the cup to getting results you want
- How to keep bright colors bright and skip the muddy look
- and much much more.
These 2 canvases below were made using the same exact colors and were added to the cup in the same order. But the colors are very very different.
Why did that happen? And why were there great cells on only 1 of the canvases? The answers are inside Flip Pour Secrets.
This workshop includes:
- Setting up Your Space
- Mixing Your Paints
- Parfait Flips
- Making Decisions Easily
- Why Add the White Paint
- Instant access to all the lessons in the workshop:
- All the videos are downloadable so you have the flexibility to watch them online or off
- Lifetime access to the workshop.
- 14 day money back guarantee
$15 for a limited time
What students are saying about my paint pouring workshops:
- “Your class has opened a whole new world.” – Karen Adeleke
- I’ve enjoyed these detailed flip cup videos. Thank you! -Pam Delejs
- “I had never done any paint pouring. It looked too complicated for me!” -Michelle Dee
Why so affordable? It should be a $49 workshop so why is it just $15? There are 2 reasons why I am doing this at this price.
- 1. Paint pouring is so much fun and I want you to have fun! The more you understand the process, the more fun it is.
- 2. If you like having your art supplies demystified while seeing techniques step-by-step, then you might also enjoy my other workshops.
The best part about this workshop is that you can check everything out 100% risk-free. You’re protected by my 100% 14 day money back guarantee.
How does the guarantee work? Sign up for Flip Pour Secrets and download everything to your hard drive. Check everything out for yourself – go through all the videos and information and if you decide that what you’ve learned hasn’t helped you then all you need to do is send a one line email letting us know that this workshop isn’t right for you for any reason or no reason at all and we’ll refund you 100% of your money. No questions asked. No hassles and no hoops to jump through. It’s really as simple as that.
You’ve got nothing to lose and beautiful poured paintings to gain!
Do I need to have a special paint? Nope, you can use any acrylic paint. In the workshop, I explain the differences between paints so you can understand how to mix any kind of paint. You’ll see me make pours with both craft paints and artist grade paints.
Which pouring medium do I need? The process and techniques will work with any pouring medium. I’ll be using Floetrol and Liquitex pouring medium. You only need 1 pouring medium so why am I using 2? Because this workshop is about understanding the process, I demonstrate the principles with 2 different mediums so you can see how your paint and pouring medium mixtures impact your final canvas.
Will this information only work with flip pours? Nope. When you understand what’s going on with a flip pour it helps you understand what’s happening in other types of pours.
How long do I have to watch the videos? These are all downloadable and you have lifetime access so that it can fit into your schedule. You can also watch them on mobile devices like your phone or tablet.